Fully Rested Forums

It is currently Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:25 am

Post subject: Naxx 10/19 Thursdays 7:30 server
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:27 pm  

Thursdays 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM

Scheduling a Naxx 10, or if we have the numbers and interest a Naxx 25 with 19 achievement run. I will log on tonight (Monday 5-11-09) and create an in-game calendar sign up.

Loot will be awarded by highest /random & the only restriction is Main Spec over Offspec. Should we have enough for the 25 man run loot will be the same, NON DKP (this is NOT an official run like Tues or Sunday night runs are)

Jar has agreed to be MT.

If we have a good turnout I will make it a regular weekly run.

-Mark

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:11 pm  

Great idea! I'd like to go w/my (resto?) druid. Sometimes its a little dicey for me mixing in a 3rd raid night, but I'll see what i can do :) If my druid is just too crappy to keep up I can always bring on of my DPS casters...

Is the purpose achievements? Or gearing up alts? Or picking up some pieces for mains? Or just good fun?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:53 am  

Nybbler wrote:
Great idea! I'd like to go w/my (resto?) druid. Sometimes its a little dicey for me mixing in a 3rd raid night, but I'll see what i can do :) If my druid is just too crappy to keep up I can always bring on of my DPS casters...

Is the purpose achievements? Or gearing up alts? Or picking up some pieces for mains? Or just good fun?

The main purpose is to gear up the undergeared people. Alts are welcome. I mentioned the achievement piece because some geared up mains may need a piece or 2 out of Naxx 25, need or want the achievement, and maybe need a piece of loot or 2 - so it's a win win, we get geared up people that know the fights, and some great loot for undergeared people as well.

-Mark

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:17 pm  

Signed up. If it ends up being a 10man I'm still game unless there isn't enough room for those who need gear from regular then I'll gladly drop for them.

edit... ok so i lied. doesn't look like i'm gonna be on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:57 pm  

Ronose - recevied this message and your in-game mail letting me know you would not be able to make it - Thank you for going out of your way to let me know you couldn't make it.

We didn't do the run - only 3 of us signed up showed up - I totally undstand, I know a lot of RL issues came up for several people (RL > WOW).

This is the 2nd time I have tried to run one of these and the turnout has been poor both times, so I don't think I will be putting another one together. I know we have mains and alts that people want to gear up, so while I won't be organizing another one myself, if anyone needs help with a Naxx 10 or 25, I would be happy to bring Agusta or Leowan along to help - just let me know.

-Mark

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:28 pm  

I think we probably don't have enough people checking the forums regularly to get something like this off the ground.

I think the "guild message of the day" or in-game word of mouth would probably be the best way to get the word out about a Naxx raid.

Hopefully we can get a run together at some point in the near future. I'd love to collect some Naxx to do some healing on my druid alt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:19 pm  

I'm sorry about last nite....I haven't checked the forums in several days, and completely forgot about the in-game calendar. :( Of course, I could just blame Supellex for not telling me about it....LOL

If you do this again, I'd really like to go. I'd also be up for any other runs that people want to do - I'd really like to get a little more geared up!

Remember....wherever you go, there you are.